How do you answer these 8 questions?
1. Is your Inbox an overwhelming endless project?
2. Do you encounter multiple distractions while trying to focus on a project?
3. Do you get to the end of your work day feeling like you haven’t accomplished what you had planned to?
4. Do you look at your to do list and feel overwhelmed by how long it is?
5. Do you ever get so absorbed in a project that you unintentionally put the rest of your business on hold?
6. Do you have initiatives and projects that you’ve started but not finished? Or just can’t even seem to start?
7. Do you reach the end of the year and realize you didn’t make the goals you had set for your business (again)?
8. Are you frustrated or disappointed with the rate and level of growth your business has reached?
If you’ve answered yes to more than 3 of these questions then your business is suffering from E.D.D.
What would a little more focus mean to your business?
Please share your comments, questions or suggestions, we’d love to hear them!
Enjoy the journey.